Hearing Officer Training
Presented by: Steve Bowman, Attorney at Law
- 7/12/2017 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pasadena City Hall 100 N. Garfield Avenue Pasadena, CA 91101
- Southern Workshops
Learn how to conduct Level 2 Administrative Hearings and render effective decisions when reviewing parking citation appeals.
Attendees of this 8-hour training program will be taken through the citation appeal and Hearing process. In-depth discussion covering Hearing Officer procedures and class participation in Hearing scenarios will be included. Attendees will receive a written Hearing Examiner manual.
1. Overview of the Contesting Program
2. Initial Review Process and Procedure
3. Setting up the Hearing
4. Fines and Exceptions
5. Meeting Agency Requirements
6. Review of a model Hearing Manual
7. Application of Applicable Vehicle Code Sections
8. Completion of 8 hours of training 40215 C.V.C.