This service is provided by the CPPA at no charge to allow open postions to be posted to our website. The CPPA takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the specific content of these notices.
Post an Open Position
Current Career Opportunities
Deadline: 3/9/2018 11:59 PM
The Project Manager (PM) has complete oversight of program operations with a primary focus on ensuring contract compliance and parking enforcement and traffic management activities under one contract for the Client. The Client, a vibrant city in Los Angeles County, is expected to experience tremendous growth in the upcoming years due to major economic and real estate developments. The PM manages the onsite client relationship as well as serving as the liaison to various stakeholder groups who are impacted by the operations. This position provides the client with accurate and timely reporting, works with client in preparation of budgets and is accountable for overall P&L. The successful candidate must have exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, creating a culture that promotes high performing employees and their career development. He/she will need to possess excellent financial reporting skills, the ability to deftly manage customer and client relationships and the ability to manage and successfully deliver on long term projects, meeting client expectations and company goals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: But not limited to -
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall management of all contract activities to include parking enforcement, traffic management, special events, traffic dispatch and related services. His/her responsibilities also include the development and implementation of operational and management procedures to ensure compliance with all contractual agreements within applicable legal, environmental, and health and safety parameters. The PM has the authority to obligate resources and materials to fulfill contractual requirements, respond to emergencies, promote goodwill, respond to client needs and requests and improve client awareness. The PM has the authority to delegate his/her duties, responsibilities and authority in response to an emergency situation.
The Project Manager must be organized, self-motivated and highly principled in order to effectively motivate staff, promote professionalism and develop good working relationships at all levels. The PM must have superior interpersonal communication skills consulting with management staff on key issues such as manpower, planning, performance evaluation and workload. The PM coordinates and meets with supervisors and customer representatives to solve customer concerns in order to maintain effective, open internal and external lines of communication.
The PM must possess the ability to think and plan strategically. The PM is responsible for the day-to-day business operations to include reporting, invoicing, budget control and review and planning. PM must continually review, structure and analyze data in order to affect the most efficient use of manpower and materials, establish production goals and provide assistance in solving maintenance, material supply and personnel problems. PM is responsible for the moral and welfare of contract personnel. The PM must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously meeting tight schedules.
• Interacts with client representatives, promotes a positive client relation through good communication, being responsive to their needs, and meeting client expectations
• Works closely with city and other governmental officials
• Ensure that proper parking, safety, revenue control and customer service procedures are being adhered to
• Responds to and resolves customer concerns and citizen complaints
• Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety and other aspects of operations
• Able to audit all aspects of operation
• Monitor personnel performance, maintenance of facilities and equipment to guarantee all areas are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
• Set positive and professional example for workforce
• Employee development and training
Deadline: 5/31/2018 11:59 PM
The Parking and Transportation Services Division of the Department of Police Services is responsible for on-campus parking enforcement; motorist services; citation issuance, processing and appeals; coordination of special events and transportation programs; and staffing campus information booths.
Under general supervision, the Parking Enforcement Officer enforces parking rules and regulations in an assigned area of the campus on bike, foot, T3 and vehicle to observe automobiles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and other vehicles for parking violations. The incumbent arranges for towing of scofflaws, operates handheld citation writers, computer equipment and two-way radio; answers questions from the public regarding parking, location of buildings, and other points of interest; interacts with parking violators in a professional and tactful manner; provides traffic control when assigned or as necessary; provides amber light patrol, jump starts and lock out service; transports change funds to Information Booths at start of shift, cashes out booth attendants, and completes maintenance and lighting reports; assists with vehicle maintenance details when needed; conducts repairs to pay-stations; utilizes License Plate Recognition (LPR) equipment; locates lost, stolen and counterfeit permits and takes necessary enforcement action; and performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Thorough knowledge of campus layout and parking facilities. Working knowledge of applicable procedures and regulations related to parking and traffic control; parking-related equipment and applicable radio systems. Ability and specialized skills to act and resolve parking and traffic problems; write standard parking incident reports in a clear and concise manner; observe and recall details and incidents, as well as detect and respond appropriately to potentially hazardous situations; effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including the campus community and the general public; appropriately handle parking monies received; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; enforce parking regulations; relate to faculty, staff, students, and general public in a tactful and effective manner; observe and act to resolve parking conditions that could potentially cause problems; observe and recall details and incidents; read, write, and perform arithmetic computations at a level appropriate to the duties of the position; communicate effectively both orally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, students, faculty, and others; and operate standard office machines, computers, and software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
18111 Nordhoff Street
A thorough background investigation (to include criminal history, work history, driving history, references, education history, military history, etc.) is required before any candidate is offered a position with the CSU.
The anticipated HIRING range: $2,600 - $3,229, dependent upon qualifications and experience. This is a regular position with a one-year probationary period.
The University offers an excellent benefits package.
Candidates should apply by completing the CSUN on-line application utilizing: http://bit.ly/HRCSUN link.
Deadline: 6/7/2018 11:59 PM
Under direction of the City Manager, the Director of Municipal Services plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the Municipal Services Department. The incumbent has full responsibility for the management of multiple service delivery areas to include: code enforcement, parking enforcement, animal control, emergency preparedness, contract services and other programs and activities as assigned.
14717 Burin Avenue
To apply: A City Employment Application is required by the deadline on June 7, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Resumes are accepted but not in lieu of an Employment Application. Incomplete, late or illegible applications will be disqualified and will not be accepted.
Deadline: 6/20/2018 11:59 PM
Data Ticket, Inc. – Newport Beach, CA
We are in search for a Hearing Officer to service both Parking and/or Administrator citations for the following areas: Northern California, Ventura, Desert Areas, Orange County, Riverside.
Experience working within a public Agency for Administrative and/or Parking Citation Industry.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6/21/2018 11:59 PM
California State University, is seeking to fill the position of Director of Parking and Transportation Services
5500 University Parkway San Bernardino CA 92407
Deadline: 6/30/2018 11:59 PM
SCOPE OF POSITION
The Senior Manager is responsible for the daily operation of all accounts within the assigned Portfolio. The Senior Manager ensures all accounts perform to the standards of operational excellence in accordance with customized operating plans. The Senior Manager demonstrates effective leadership, strong customer service focus, human resource management and budget management.
· Routinely visit all locations within the Portfolio to ensure proper operating procedures, corporate policies, appearance and cleanliness guidelines, and rules and regulations are being followed. Identify all existing and potential operational problems, make proactive recommendations and administer appropriate disciplinary action for violations.
· Ensure proper and timely revenue reporting and daily deposit procedures are followed. This includes proper ticket control, monthly parker permits and validations stamps, and the accurate maintenance of triplicate receipts, card lists and card key deposits and inventories.
· Review Portfolio technology needs in collaboration with Facility Manager(s), Regional Manager and Technology Integration team for operating cost savings and/or improved revenue control. This may include automated location reviews, remote management services or prepaid mobile and web-based paid parking services.
· Establish custom operating manuals for all accounts within the Portfolio and update existing operating manuals as needed.
· Ensure effective management of claims and make recommendations of corrective actions when appropriate.
· Provide a mandatory and prompt response to emergency situations during normally scheduled "off duty hours".
· Ensure compliance with all OSHA guidelines and any union rules and regulations.
Client Retention & Satisfaction
· Manage locations within the Portfolio pursuant to their contractual requirements.
· Evaluate and understand the client needs with respect to the operation and ensure the client’s needs are met or exceeded (e.g. proper and timely communications, responsiveness, etc.).
· Ensure pro-active communication with client regarding opportunities to improve operations.
· Resolve client and customer requests, concerns and issues diplomatically.
Financial Planning & Budget Management
· Ensure the accounts operate within the budget and make recommendations to attain budget if unforeseen circumstances cause negative variances.
· Provide accurate data and input into the budget planning process and the subsequent re-forecasting process.
· Ensure the client is aware of major unplanned discrepancies beyond the control of SP+ and seek appropriate consideration.
· Perform general accounting duties, such as Portfolio accounts receivable management and payroll analyses.
· Develop, staff, train and supervise a team of employees at all locations within the Portfolio.
· Identify proper staffing levels for attendants, cashiers, customer service representatives and Facility Managers, including vacation and sick call coverage.
· Participate in the formal employee grievance procedures to ensure fairness and consistency of policy application.
Marketing & Revenue Optimization
· Develop and recommend strategies to maximize revenue to include parking rate reviews, local and online consumer marketing plans and additional paid service offerings.
· Ensure hours of operation optimize revenue given demand during those days/times.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
3470 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400
Please apply using the website link.
Deadline: 9/1/2018 11:59 PM
Basic Function – Assisting in the day-to-day management of the assigned location ensuring that parking operations are handled within contractual guidelines of the specific location, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
· Participate in programs to improve client and customer satisfaction.
· Engage in the development of property level financial and operational goals.
· Assist in the management of day-to-day activities of the assigned locations including: ensuring appropriate customer interaction, supervising the completion of all evening closing reports, processing bank deposits, scheduling staff, supervising frontline staff (e.g. cashiers, valet attendants, maintenance porters, etc.), preparing month-end reports, auditing daily cashier shift reports, monitoring and checking of time cards, hiring and training of frontline staff, reviewing of damage claims, disbursing petty cash and preparation of the annual budget.
· Courteously assist Customers by answering any questions they may have.
· Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
· Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
· Assist with cleanup of debris, water, oil spills and etc.
· Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
· Assist Facility Manager with other duties as needed.
Please apply using link.